01 December 2008

dropbox

Well after having to go through all sorts of loops to get my homework off my old computer, I took it work on a thumb drive, since I wanted to print off the code. In a rush to get home, I left the darn thumb drive plugged into the computer.

Arg, okay, I have now signed up for DropBox and moving my gosh darn files to the freak'n cloud. Dropbox is nice as it has clients which work on windows, linxu, and mac (my new hardware, please apple ship it soon), as well as a web interface.

I have only pushed a couple files around, but it seems to do what I need. Thanks to LifeHacker for the comparison chart of on-line storage.

Now, I have to sort out how to get the inverse chi2 cdf inside of Numpy.  With that, I can do my error estimation and get this homework done.  I till have 24 hours, so I should be okay.



No comments: